It is important for the work of the HACSG to have our Medical & Scientific advisors, who support our work and approaches to hyperactivity and ADHD.
They are all very experienced in the bio-Chemical, nutritional & dietary approach to well-being and continue to offer the HACSG their expert guidance and advice.
Medical and Scientific Advisors to the HACSG
- Prof. P.J. Barlow, MS., PhD, MIEH
Lecturer in Food Safety & Nutrition
- Prof. Eric Millstone
Science Policy Research Unit, University of Sussex
- C. Peter W. Bennett, BA (Hons), MA(Oxon), MBA (Aston)
Consultant in Policing & Criminal Prosecution
- Dr. Michael Radcliffe, MB, ChB, MRCGP
- Dr. Stephen Davies MA, BM, BCb
- Dr. Damien Downing, MBSS
- Professor Neil Ward, BSc, MSc(Hons), PhD
Senior Lecturer in Analytical Chemistry, Surrey University and HACSG Research Director
- Dr. John McClaren Howard DSc, FACN